Home is... where I want to be

I just want you to know that I will remember you and that there's no one else who can give me what you have given me. I still love you. I will always do.

Seiten

Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

SOMEWHERE WITH YOU

                                                           July 2012



                                                                 I really love you Max
                                                                  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                  ...I wanna fly

 july 20, 2012 BOBBYCAR-LOVE
 Thanks for everything, Denise. "Weil ich dich so lieb hab!"
 yummy, ice-cream with alex
be happy ! 
                                                                       
                                                                             fun with friends
                                                   
                                                              life,live,laugh,love!




                                                                                   !!!!!!duckface picture

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen