Home is... where I want to be

I just want you to know that I will remember you and that there's no one else who can give me what you have given me. I still love you. I will always do.

Seiten

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012

What if?

I'm just so confused. I wish everything would've turned out different. You're my best friend and I love you with all my heart, because you're someone who is always here for me, listens to me, and makes me smile every day. "I feel so close to you right now" - Yes, I do. But I wonder if we feel more for each other.. and I kinda think this is more than just a best-friend-friendship.. that we wanna be more than friends. I mean the way we look at each other, the way we talk to each other. You told me you never met anyone in your life like me. You told me that no one has ever made you feel like I do. That I make you feel wanted, that I always find a way to make you smile, and that the best part of your day every day is seeing me. You told me that I make you happy. But on the other side you're just afraid. You're afraid to fall for me. You said I shouldn't let you get attached, if I'm gonna end up leaving you. I just want you to know, that I feel the same way. That you make me so unbelievable happy and all the other things, but that I'm just super afraid. I just want you to know that I'd never really leave you, I couldn't let you go..
I'm so glad I found someone who actually cares about me. I'm so glad I have you.. because it feels like you're the person I was always looking for..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen