Home is... where I want to be

I just want you to know that I will remember you and that there's no one else who can give me what you have given me. I still love you. I will always do.

Seiten

Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

Responsibility

In former times I often had problems to deal with more complicated or unusual situations. I never wanted to get in trouble, so I stopped things before they could get worse. In some ways it was really cowardly, because sometimes I couldn't even fight for myself. 
But with the time I realized that I'll never ever achieve something in my life when I wouldn't begin to fight for things.
So I started. I can't assert that I'm never afraid to ask when I don't understand something, but I'm trying to get better in it, to be more self-confident.
As well I think that I have a much better power of endurance at the moment compared to the last passed months.
I just wanna do something good, so that I can be proud again. 

I hope you'll understand this someday.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen